Step 3: Create Highly Engaging Posts For Instagram/Facebook/YouTube
Welcome to the third post of the 6M Challenge of influencer building edition where you will learn how to create highly engaging posts for different social media.
First of all join us on the discord channel, where we have created different sub-channel for 6M participants to solve their doubts and have an interaction with the community. Go to #self-roles and tap on that animated heart to join the 6M sub-channel. Link: https://discord.gg/CZuS9Fh
Hope you have completed the tasks given in the previous post i.e.
- Plan your next 5 posts and create at least 2 of them in advance
- Expand your feathers to multiple platforms like Telegram and Discord to form an engaging community
- Follow your competitors, not individuals
what kind of posts?
Today, we are going to learn how and which types of posts to create to get the maximum level of engagement. This arises a question, what kind of content do we need to post to get that engagement? Here are some points to make a plan about our post:
- Informative and beginner friendly.
- Clean and without any jargons.[use pics and thumbnails for more engagement]
- Contain some exclusive factor which makes your post out of the competition.
- Create curiosity among people[Don’t underestimate this, my Instagram post are totally based on this]
- Have a CTA to engage with people
- Easily implementable.
how to create such posts?
Don’t worry, joker is here 🙂 I will tell you the strategies and tactics to follow before creating your post. This can also be applied to Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube videos. Your content should have a topic that includes:
- Questions such as “how to…, what is…, which is the best…, where to get…
- Numbers such as “10 best…, 20 important…, 5 must have…, 15 things to…
- Curious topics such as “A guy opened 200 chrome tabs on Mac and then this happened…, a hacker unconsciously did this mistake…”
I personally experienced the power of these topics. It’s not rocket science, it’s simple human psychology to understand people in which situations they got interested. So according to that analysis, people often get curious about the numbers, questions, or a curious topic.
Moreover, the topics which include questions and numbers are ranked higher in YouTube searches, because people often use these terms for their search of topics. On Instagram and Facebook, they highly engage with such kind of posts, and as a result, Instagram and Facebook suggest them similar kind of posts, that means the demand of such posts increase.
Concludingly, you have to make such posts which:
- Have a curious topic
- Contains beginner friendly content
- Includes an exclusive content factor which others are not providing
- Easy to implement and realistic(if required)
Well, this is all for today’s post, I know this one is short but this post is most precious among all. Now you need to work on the tasks to be completed for the next step and it’s the beginning of your content creation journey too.
Tasks to be completed:
- Research about the 3 topics(1 for each question, number and curios topic). These topics should be inter linked with each other.
- For example: post 1 is about “What is blogging” post 2 is about “This blogger earns 2lakh per month…” and post 3 will be about “5 things to keep in mind while starting blogging”
- After research, start making post for Instagram or Facebook. If it’s YouTube, start writing down the script and find out B-rolls.
- Create 3 posts till next Saturday but don’t post them(I will tell you about hashtags and other CTA things too in next post on our website)
This was STEP 3. Navigate to the previous or next steps from here:
Build Clear and Strong Foundation of Influencer Building Career
Creating A Firm Influencer Building Environment
Create Highly Engaging Posts For Instagram/Facebook/YouTube
Founder of India’s Most Productive Tech Community